I have to work on it. I only have 414 days, 5 hours and some minutes to make these things on this list:
- bath in a fountain in Rome
- give free hugs under the Eiffel tower
- be statics in a film
- send a message in a bottle
- write a handwritten fan letter to my favo artist
- stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home
- drink beer at oktoberfest in Munich
- sleep under the stars
- drive a convertible with the top down and the music very loud
- forgive the people i liked but don’t talk to anymore
- give at least a real compliment every day to someone.
This is what i HAVE to do before i turn 30. I also have to make a lot of other things. I will work on it. If you have nice ideas from other things i have to do before i turn 30, let me know! you can write a comment here or write me an email: leiaot at gmail.com. I will try to send you a proof of the realisation then.
2 thoughts on “the 20’s list”
Ich warte auf Dich in München!!! :-)
Comments are closed.