This has been a rich week, in meetings, living things and working, so I will try to make a little resume:
– I was to Stockholm twice this week. This means that I go up at 4h45 these mornings and am totally tied the days after. These days, I also am too tired to write on here, that’s one reason of why I’ve been so silent on here.
– I have been riding horse and again, I will never repeat myself enough, but I feel best on the back of a horse!
– I have been to a little conference about multicultural working place. This is interesting to compare how people behave at work, when you’re in different countries. It may seem that Sweden like France or Germany are almost the same since we all are in Europe (in comparison to countries in Asia or America) but even on our little scale, there are a lots of differences. During the conference, I was thinking of myself, both french and swedish on the paper. Actually, I don’t feel like I am half french and half swedish, I feel like I am dubble: one french + one swedish. This is a chance to me to be able to see small differences and to adapt myself. The lector was talking about the brain also: the most a brain is used to see different situations, the best it can adapts to new ones. With other words: the more you confront yourself to different way of lifes, people, culture, the best you can accept new ones. This is something I discovered when I moved abroad, 11 years ago and this is something that children, from famillies with different nationalities, get for free from the day they are born. This can also be difficul sometimes to feel that there is no country I am really feeling at home, but most of the time, it feels like a big bonus.
– I have been pursuing my training toward Linköping’s half marathon. Ok, I had no opportunity to run outside this week, but this the best with november: dark and rainy days. Yesterday, M and I went to the gym and trained muscles and today, I went out for a run in the morning. 16km in 1h44. Half in the wood and clay, I had to be carefull not to fall down. It felt good in the legs and I feel confident for the rest. Next week end, it is time for a little shorter long pass, meaning 10km or so. The body needs to rest somehow beetween the long runs.
– I have been reading a lot, more about that in a new post tomorrow with a recension of the last book I’ve read.
– I haven’t been writting anything. I am in a period when I need inspiration, in order to write better. I am looking forward the vacation of christmas to have more time on a raw to write some new episodes. I hope you will have the patience to way for that!
Ok, time to switch off the internet here. Enjoy your evening!